Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fart Blaster

Sometimes I think my children are a little different than other peoples’ children. Jake went to a birthday party. One activity was decorating a tee-shirt. All the other kids decorated their shirts with Red Sox players’ names and numbers. Not my boy! He drew a picture of himself farting and some dead guy lying on the ground behind him. I assume he was farted to death. The title was “I’m fart baster.” Fart baster is a super hero. Maybe not in your family, but apparently he is in ours. On the back of the shirt is the word Bye! with lighting coming down. I told Jake that baster was a word (?) that sounded similar to a swear word. So, he changed it to blaster. But . . . I’m not sure that was an improvement.

All I can say was that it was another proud moment for me as a mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Atleast Will likes it!

-Bri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...