Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost Back to Normal

On our way back from New Hampshire Saturday, after we had our haircuts; my friend told me that the “house me” was different from the “apartment me.” She said that I’m different now (better). Not as mental but she thinks I haven’t fully recovered from living in the apartment yet and I might want to look into Zoloft. I’m stressing because my house isn’t unpacked. My husband’s parents are coming Tuesday. Two of my friends and their kids are coming Monday, I’m babysitting, and the kids still have piano, MyGym and Tae Kwan Do. I can’t figure out when I have time to clean. Oh, probably right now.

It’s vacation week for Will this week but I still want the house unpacked. I told the kids if they helped me enough we would take them to Six Flags on Thursday. Unfortunately, I noticed that “house me” is yelling at the kids to help me put junk away. It's not working. What do you call it when you keep doing the same thing hoping to get a different result? Let’s call it optimism. I do think I need Zoloft.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...