Thursday, March 10, 2011

What was I saying about a return on investment?

Ah, that’s right, I was complaining about how each of my children was the equivalent of a money pit.  I said that occasional payback happened when MPI babysat MPIII.  I shall rephrase.   

On Tuesday, I came home from Jake’s tutoring session to find the sink that previously held only one dish, filled, the stove covered with dishes, a messy floor, towels in the garbage … and my bathroom, well, suffice it to say I cleaned and disinfected it.  Keep in mind nothing was cooked while I was gone.  But Will had started making banana cake.

At this point I would like to ask the internet “why does he always start with eggs?”

What was the response of MPI, you wonder?  Oh that would be, “well, I did my homework and practicing.”

1 comment:

MommyToTwoBoys said...

Too funny! That scares me about what is to come for us. My boys are only 4 and 2 so them cooking or staying home alone or together is so far from my mind, but yet really scary now that I think about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...