Thursday, March 24, 2011

Report on Vegetable Consumption: Week 1 CSA Full Share


Started off strong the first day with roasted potatoes and onions served with sautéed zucchini.  Ended the week with one head of broccoli, some mushrooms and Swiss chard left.  Tuesday the CSA raised me some rainbow chard (honestly, I probably could have gone my whole life not knowing that rainbow chard existed), lettuce, possibility another type of greens, onions, a huge portabella mushroom, apples, juicing oranges, more broccoli (crap, hadn’t finished the first week’s yet).

Summary:  Falling behind

But I’m still sure this is a fabulous idea (after all I already paid for my summer share – thus it has no choice to be anything but a good idea)! 

... I think I’ll buy some bacon.

1 comment:

Big Daddy Autism said...

I'll chip in towards the bacon purchase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...