Monday, December 28, 2009

A Skipping CD

Yesterday at church Will was a little more disruptive than normal.  By which I mean he talked for an hour non-stop.  At one point he had an open hymnal in his lap, he would bang on it with his knuckles and say “The moose going by.”  After about ten minutes of that my husband bumped me and asked if I could fast forward the CD.
 
I thought about the best way to do that.  I tried flipping forward about fifty pages in the hymnal.  Will looked at me, turned back to the original pages and said, “Quick feet, quick feet, quick feet, quick feet, quick feet, quick feet.”  He then surprised me with a “We eat turkey.”  I have no idea where that came from.  Will spent the next twenty minutes saying, “The moose going by, quick feet” and an occasional “we eat turkey.”

I’m not sure I made it better.

3 comments:

Kim Wombles said...

:-) It sounds like it was interesting, though!

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Will is always interesting and often delightful.

It's a Mummys Life said...

I kind of wish I knew the hymn that you were singing as I'm sure the words made total sense to him! Very funny but no doubt not so much at the time..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...