Sunday, April 10, 2011

A steel trap mind


Oh, I don’t have one … that’s what I need.  I offered to babysit a friend’s kids for her dentist appointment.  Then I got an email from her saying she didn’t need me to.

That was fortunate … for her, since I’d already forgotten about it and had neglected to write it on my calendar.

Now I have all the brownie points of being awesome (which I am) without any inconvenience whatsoever.  Save the fear I am losing my mind much earlier than anyone in my family has, and I think I’d better go buy a labeller.

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

This explains why you blew off helping me out with that thing you promised to do last week.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

That was last week? Sorry, I thought it was tomorrow. Hope it worked out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...