Thursday, April 7, 2011

I’m losing my mind


I went over to thtudnwmtb specifically to give Chris the Plumber a check.  Chris the Plumber came over to thtudnwmtb specifically to get a check.  I grabbed the checkbook on the way out the door and drove to thtudnwmtb.  However, when I pulled the checkbook out of my purse the checks were all used up.  Chris the Plumber left without his check and I mopped the floor and then returned home.

When I got home I started looking for my checkbook.  I started to panic when I couldn’t find it.  Then I looked in my purse.  Yes, it was there.  Apparently, I put it in last night so I wouldn’t forget it.

Status Update:

Thtudnwmtb:  sucking money, downstairs dewalled, drying out

Chris the Plumber:  Thinks I’m flaky. (I forgot my checkbook another day as well and had to drive back to pay him.)

Charlie the Plasterer:  Loves me, has a pulled muscle.

Me:  has a misplaced mind and is so behind the times.  “No one says BFF or BFFL anymore, mom!”  Then when I informed her that she was the one who told me about BFFL Bri responded, “yeah, in fifth grade.”[i]


[i] It was later than that though, because seriously I barely remember last week.  I’m sure I wouldn’t remember BFFL from 4 years ago.

1 comment:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Looks like thtudnwmtb is taking it's toll on you and your new bffls, Charlie and Chris. I'm so proud of thtudnwmtb.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...