Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Once I was Ahead of the Curve

Usually I read about cool things in the paper. But today, thanks to my ultra cool sis-in-law Jen, I was ahead of the curve. In the Globe there was an article about a “phenomenon” sweeping across Facebook – that of finding out more information than necessary about other people. I had already listed my 25 Random Things and watched other lists proliferate. I didn’t participate in any other lists because I was tired and busy finding secret notes from Will written on vegetables.

Then I got a Facebook friend request from my little sister’s best friend in elementary school. Small world! It’s weird to realize that people actually grow up. Because she is frozen at 4 in my mind, and regardless of how many times I see her I’m shocked every time!

(BTW, Bean she asked if you were signed up. Guess you have to now.)

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Just so you know, I am usually about 8 years behind everybody else. Case in point DVDs, cell phone. I just can't move forward with the world. I have to go at my own slow-poke pace.

So, was it Emma or Cathy?

The Hansen's said...

I should have read this sooner...I love getting the 'ultra-cool' shout out in blogs. Thanks Marjorie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...