Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Books


Young Adult:

Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett:  If you want to read a new twist on mythology this is how it is done.  Yes, Rick Roridan I’m talking to you.

Entwined by Heather Dixon:  A new twist on the 12 Dancing Princesses.  I liked it.

Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry:  Female protagonist and unexpected story line.

Crossed  by Allie Condie:  The second of the trilogy.  Darker than Matched (my favorite of the two) sets up the third book.

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand:  I liked this.  Angels who don’t sparkle but have Glory.

What Happened to Goodby by Sarah Dessen:  Not a huge fan of Sarah Dessen (Brianne really likes her) because I’m probably too old.  This one was pretty good.

Adult:

Edge by Jeffery Deaver:  Ironically I had already read this.  I checked it out again and realized that on the first page.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman:  Anything by Gaiman is really good.  This was as expected.  Interesting book, well-written., highly recommended.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...