Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nerd Wars

Will likes to fall asleep in front of the TV at night. His preferred show is Scientific America. I will say it’s pretty interesting. Jake really likes it too and lately he’s started taking Will downstairs at night to watch it together. Last night I noticed Nova had a show on Mayan hieroglyphs. I wanted to see it. I consider it homework for Mexico. You never know when that could come in handy. An archeologist at Chichen Itza might have a question when we’re there. What? It could happen. Anyway, I started watching Nova. Will got up and changed the station.

We watched Scientific America. It was about archeology, but about the Clovis people. (I now seriously question whether they crossed the crossed the Beringia land bridge.) But I ended the night a little depressed that I lost the nerd war to Will.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...