Thursday, June 30, 2011

In a moment of weakness

I agreed to go camping.   I used to enjoy it but then we had kids and it got a little more complicated.  Several years ago when Jake was a cub scout we signed up for a family weekend campout; but I looked at the tents and realized that William could leave when I was asleep without my knowledge so we didn’t stay the night.  My husband took the kids while I stayed home with William for the next couple of years.

So, although I have fears of not going home with the same number of children I come with and even though I’m concerned about toileting issues we are going to a campground at the Cape on Thursday.  (If you are prayerful at all, you might want to include me and Will.  Oh, and Lizzy because she has delicious blood that ticks prefer.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...