Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The First Summer Wednesday

Did things irrevocably change between the time I was a child and now?  I never went to day camps (well, really to anything).  I read and played during the summer.  And that was pretty much it.  Today I got Will ready for school, sent him off, encouraged the kids to do their jobs and then I left to teach my two classes at the Y.  I stopped at the store for bread and milk on the way home.  Ate lunch.  Took the kids to the library to sign them up for summer reading and get some books.  I dropped Bri off at her friend’s house to hang out for a couple of hours before her piano lesson.  Then I met Will’s bus at Marcy’s house.  Will has therapy from 3:15 to 5:15; when that ends I’ll load everyone in the car, drop Lizzy off at Cat’s house because she is taking Lizzy to swim team.  I’ll pick up Bri from piano and drop her off at someone else’s house for a ride to a Young Women’s service project.  I exchange Bri for a boy I will take to scouts with Jake.

Linda says if I end the night with the four kids I started with she’ll buy me a pony!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...