Thursday, August 20, 2009

Proof that Summer Vacation is Driving Me Insane

(Stop it Dad! I was not already insane so be quiet.)

After dinner Lizzy came to me and asked if it was alright that Will was eating pasta and sauce. (Now keep in mind that Will’s school ended on Tuesday and it was only Wednesday night.) I ran down the hallway shouting, “No Will! No pasta for old men!” Which was clearly a reference to the movie No Country For Old Men. Now why that came out of my mouth eludes me and I will probably never figure it out. I’m not sure why I overreacted because I didn’t think that Will had the regular pasta aka pasta with gluten -- which will cause Will to wake up at 3:30 am screaming; because I had hidden that pasta in the secret mini-fridge in the garage. (I also have secret drawers filled with foods full of gluten and casein but that’s another story.) But apparently, my default reaction to Will eating food that might contain gluten is to run down the hallway shouting nonsense.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...