Monday, August 17, 2009

If Only ...

Will painted the house on Saturday. Bri and my husband primed the floor of the tree house. And Will found the paint. He came in the house with paint on his shorts, shirt, hands, legs and feet. I put him in the bathtub and turned the water on. After I scrubbed off as much paint as I could (his toes and heels are still white – I figure it will wear off eventually) I went outside to investigate the scene of the crime. There was a trail of white on the rocks under our deck, and white footprints leading to his swings. There were white paint droplets on the pathway and handprints on the back of the house by the door. It really stands out against the red! Most of it had dried while I was “depaintifying” Will, so not much came off when I scrubbed the house.

However, Will now has paint clothes if I decide to have him paint the house as a chore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...