Thursday, January 29, 2009

Will and the Toilet

We have only changed two things in our glorious peach bathroom. I attempted to remove the peach, baby blue and green 80s era wallpaper and we replaced the peach toilet with a less garish white one.

Will broke the toilet lid. I can’t even fully express my happiness at the fact that he broke the one thing that was not ugly in that room. Why not the Formica makeup counter or the tan specked soap holder? I’d even be happier if he had broken the tan specked tile towel holder! But, no; I think Karma either has a wicked sense of humor or is severely pissed off at me. And if it is the case of the latter I want to take this opportunity to sincerely and humbly apologize to Karma.

(I try not to mess with Karma because it never works out well for me – because well, I have a couple of kids that freelance for her.)

I need to buy a replacement lid and quickly because an open tank is an invitation to Will to be inventive. Case in point, I kept hearing the water run in the toilet and when I investigated I found that Will had stuffed a package of wet wipes down the drain. I don’t know what he’ll stuff down there next but I have a feeling I won’t like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...