Thursday, August 25, 2011

This morning while I was taking a walk with Will a lot of people said, "hi."  People even waved at me from their cars.  It was weird.  I've lived on the east coast for so long that I was a little suspicious.

Then I realized.  Yes, people are that friendly in Utah.  From that point on I kept one eye one Will and one eye on everyone else so I could respond to their friendly greetings. 

I think I'll be more comfortable when I get back home and I can ignore everyone like usual.

Vacation Bonus:  Elizabeth chipped her front tooth ... naturally we have a family picture on Sunday.

1 comment:

Accidental Expert said...

When my family moved from NY to Colorado years ago, we were also a bit unnerved by the friendliness. I have to say, it grows on you though.

Good luck with the pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...