Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Adorable Lizzy


About two weeks ago Lizzy came up to me and said, “Mom, there’s a certain type of shorts I want.”

“You mean a brand?”  I asked in confusion.  Lizzy was wearing her usual wardrobe of an oversized tee-shirt, handed down shorts from Jacob and a baseball cap.

“Yes, Under Armour.”

“Don’t they make swim shirts?”  I asked.

Since then Lizzy has asked me to take her clothes shopping for the first time in her life every day.  Last night we went to Target.  She found six pairs of shorts, four shirts and a bag.  She looked at the total on the register and raised her eyebrows.  “How much did it cost?”  She asked me as we walked out.

“$100.”  I said.

She made an adorably shocked look.  “Well, we’ll just have to hope that they last!”  She said placing her hand in mine.


(This is what she wanted, thank you Target)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...