Monday, April 26, 2010

Will is on to me!

He has found all my hiding places for gluten filled foods.  I found him eating Lucky Charms off the floor in the bathroom.  I had locks on the cupboards and that worked for a while, but then he started unlocking the cupboards, taking out the food and then relocking them.  I figured out what he was doing when I heard the locking mechanism and went in the kitchen only to see the whole thing!  I gave up on the locks as they were ineffective and went back to my default of hiding food.  But since he is too smart for his own good, hiding stuff is pretty difficult.

I bought some magnetic cabinet locks so we’ll see how long those last.  I don’t think he reads my blog; so, hopefully he won’t figure it out for a while!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...