Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Roaring Bailey

Two year-olds are so adorable I want to squeeze them! Today one of the kids, in the preschool enrichment class I teach at the Y, started roaring. Quite frankly, I’m jealous. I wish I could roar if I felt like it! However, I fear that rather than being endearing it would be seen as psychotic.

I want a Roaring Bailey!

A Roaring Bailey would be incredibly useful! If anyone annoyed me or I was a little frustrated; I’d simply hold up a finger to signal one minute. I’d reach into my pocket. I’d unfold my Bailey, hold him up and let him roar. Then I’d fold him carefully back up and return him to my pocket. The offending person or object would in stunned silence move back, or give me what I wanted.

I’m going to Target to look for one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...