Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fishing: William Style

I just came home from Pride Night at Hemenway. I learned from last year and I did not take any children (to the great rejoicing of all!) Bri babysat for me. When I got home the TV was on – no one was watching it. Will was on the computer and Jake, Bri and Lizzy were playing the Wii. On the plus side they were all in their pajamas.

I had my first hint that something was awry when I noticed a suspicious spill on the stove top. I saw the spill … where was the container? I looked in the fridge – no, counter – no, was it in the sink? Then, thinking of William, I looked in the trash. Ahhh, there it was. Along with the last of the cheese, the melting chocolate my husband just bought and never tasted, a bowl and the tahini.

I don’t know why. It just happens.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...