Saturday, February 7, 2009

Three Hours in the Life of Will

This morning Will flung open the door to my bedroom and shouted, “Michelle!” I blearily replied something to the effect of go out and shut the door behind you.

Will was minding his own business listening to CDs when I rudely appropriated some library CDs away from him. He loudly registered (wailed) his displeasure in my actions for five minutes.

As I walked past the bathroom I heard running water – a lot of running water. Normally that could go either way. Today, however, I had taken down the shower curtain to clean it. And I found Will taking a shower sans shower curtain while listening to his iPod. There was more displeasure manifested when I confiscated his music.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...