Friday, May 21, 2010

Slaughtering Syllabomols

While Jake and I waited in line at a stop sign, we heard someone start honking.  They honked until the person in front of them turned and continued to honk as they followed them – without stopping at the stop sign, I might add; I think they considered the time they has spent stopped counted as an actual stop and unfortunately there wasn’t a policeman around to dissuade them.

I said to Jake, “That person has anger management problems.”

Jake agreed.  “They need to see a philotropoligist.”

“You mean a therapist?”

“A physicoligist.”

“Oh, a psychologist,” I stated.

“A theaterologist,” He agreed. 

2 comments:

Kim Wombles said...

Hee, I like those, especially a theaterologist!

Life as the mother of 4 said...

It was so funny! I didn't know what he was trying to say at first. I don't know what a theaterologist is but I think I need to see one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...