Monday, April 19, 2010

Eating My Words

I’ve blamed Will for weeks.  I thought he threw a bottle of vanilla, a container of brown sugar and powdered sugar away because they’ve been missing for about a month.  This isn’t as crazy as it sounds because he throws a lot of stuff away that really isn’t garbage.  He’s probably thrown ten spoons away.  I’ve found dishes in the garbage . . .  clothes, whatever he decides belongs there.  So, when I couldn’t find my stuff I naturally blamed William.

It wasn’t him.  I had my kids clean out our lazy Susan.  They found quite a bit of stuff that had fallen behind and under.  We actually found jello, and stuffing that belonged to the previous owner.  Yuck! 

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Ewww! But, now you know where to look for things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...