Saturday, January 30, 2010

that you wish comes over 0932

As I write this Will is listening to Blue’s Clues in Spanish on the computer and laughing.  Why?  I don’t know, maybe listening in a foreign language makes it better.  The kids’ computer has slowly been usurped by Will.  We caught him rewriting the names of songs on Windows Media Player.  James Blunt’s song You’re Beautiful has been renamed that you wish comes over 0932.  I don’t know why, but I don’t dare change it back.  When I walked over to check he pointed to the corner of the screen.  “X, please.”  And when I didn’t immediately leave he added a “move please.”  Just in case it wasn’t already perfectly clear I was disturbing him.

(Actually the real reason I don't change the names of the songs back is the same reason I keep the phone numbers he makes up in my phone -- because I think it's adorable.)

2 comments:

Kim Wombles said...

X, please! I love it. :-) Rosie says, if you ask her a question she's learned the answer to is not nice, goes ahead and tells you the truth and then says, "it's the right answer."

Life as the mother of 4 said...

It's funny that I didn't realize he saw it as a X. He can say X -- it's the right answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...