Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eileen Surely You Have Some Shopping You’ve Been Putting Off That You Must Absolutely Do Now! Right?

I’ve been busy this week talking dirt about my sister Eileen stealing my phone and/or it’s charger. However, due to indisputable evidence I am forced to conclude I am mentally unstable and, how do you say, blind.

After calling the phone company about my lost phone, I found it. After ordering a new charger; oh, yes, I found it. I was sitting on it. I have no excuse. Fortunately, Eileen is in California, and since they don’t have the internet there, she has no idea that I’ve been publicly trashing her for stealing my $29 phone.

She has now left me several cheerful messages which I am afraid to respond to. Perhaps she’ll forget how to read and this whole thing will blow over without my having to ship my first born to her to make up for my libel. . . . Or, perhaps I'll offer her the tee-shirt I left there to make it all go away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying the rants :) By the way, the electrical, plumbing, roof are all done. Next week they will put up the drywall... yeah!!! And, we bought a queen sized bed for kali so we can offer you and jared more than the floor when you come out again.

JD

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Rants? Rants? Surely you jest, my boy.

Eileen said...

I had no idea how grumpy you were being over this. But, I'm caught up now. Thanks for the laugh! And I am glad you found your phone and charger. ;)

Life as the mother of 4 said...

I will only admit to exaggerating a little bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...