Monday, July 27, 2009

Dating

I realized last Friday that we have a few years right now that are prime for free babysitting. Bri is too young to date, or drive and her friends are too young to drive. Thus she doesn’t have much of a social life and is available to watch her younger siblings.

So, my husband and I went out both Friday and Saturday nights. What’s the problem with that scenario you ask? We went shopping both nights and going to Ocean State Job Lots does not count as a date. On the plus side, I think we may have found a bedroom set we both like. No, not there, at Jordan’s.

P.S.

Bri just read this post and said, “No, you have to pay me!”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called payment in the form of room and board :)

JD

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it's just better to keep your mouth shut!

Life as the mother of 4 said...

I'm a slow learner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...