Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Plans

Subtitle: Thankfully David doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

We, my husband and I, are taking the three children who don't pinch and scream when forced to wait in lines, fly on a airplane, go to museums and walk long distances to France and Spain in a couple of weeks. And my nephew David is flying here to stay with William while we are gone. David, who wants to be a pediatrician (you are welcome future patients and moms!) is going to check out Will's school while he is here and will learn that Will is a rock star in the severely autistic world and will definitely treat patients with special needs and their families with even more compassion and understanding than he would have. (He is already pretty great - as I doubt many 23 year-olds want to spend their summer vacation and birthday babysitting. And switch around summer plans so they can.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation. We only went to Yellowstone.

Pillow Queen Mother said...

Enjoy you vacation. My vacation this year was paying for Debra's wedding. It sounds awesome and you deserve every minute of the wonderfulness awaiting you.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

I love Yellowstone and the wedding looked wonderful! I can't believe we're doing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...