Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sometimes I really am that pathetic

I think I scared Marcy. Bri has a piano test in Boston tomorrow. I get a little nervous driving in Boston because I don’t know my way around. So, naturally Marcy offered to go with me. It’s a good thing; because I looked up the address on Google maps and sent a copy to Marcy only to receive an email in response that asked me if I was sure I had the right zip code.

No, I did not (. . . I was so relieved to find the right address in Allston rather than down town I stopped investigating.) There's no way that situation would have ended well.

Today I received an email from Marcy that said and I quote: “I am driving.” I can only assume she wanted to be home in time to get her kids off the bus after school and worried that if I drove, she might arrive home a day or so late.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...