Friday, October 10, 2008

What's Up With That?

There are many things that don’t make any sense to me; things like Bush getting elected for the second time or why anyone would ever choose to have a Formica sink cabinet. But near the top of that list is why when you enter the search terms “37 inch flat screen high definition TV” my blog shows up on the first page. I can’t help thinking that there must be some confusion on the part of google or the person searching for information. I can only imagine that person saying something like “I wanted advice on brands, but what I found was a mom saying she canceled her cable because her kids were watching too much TV. What’s up with that?”

I also get people searching for nudist information. Alright, I’ll grant that anyone who spends any amount of time at our house will definitely see Will naked and there was that one time Will was in the front yard only wearing his iPod; but the rest of us generally wear clothes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've tried to warn you. But you never listen!

What's a father to do?

What goes around. . .

I hope you don't get warts {or charley horses!}

Anonymous said...

so what you are saying is that Marjorie used to go around the house naked wearing???? oh please, do tell!

Life as the mother of 4 said...

That wasn't me! My in-laws tell lots of stories about my husband running around naked when he was two though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...