Friday, October 24, 2008

I put my mind down for a minute and now I can’t remember where I put it!

I was in the middle of making a berry sauce when my sister called me. By the time I answered the phone I had forgotten what I was doing. Fortunately, I was still in the kitchen and happened to walk past the stove.

Today, I called Bri from my cell phone and heard the answering machine message that Will must have recorded a couple of weeks ago when he was messing with the machine. (I meant to check it, but forgot.) He, of course, said nothing during the very long recording of background noise. By the time I got home the thought that I should re-record something had flown from my brain. But I was reminded when my mom called and said that she‘d called earlier and Will had answered the phone.

Maybe I’m getting old, or maybe it's because I only got five hours of sleep last night.

. . . I'm going with old!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...