Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Hug Me Pillow

My sister sent me a link to buy a special pillow that she felt would keep me company during those times my husband is traveling. Although, the pillow promises to "provide comfort as well as piece of mind" and it's "unique shape provides firm sleeping support;" I'm not sure I'm really comfortable having a pillow that looks like this in my house even if it's only $29.99 plus shipping.

Cut to the chase, Bean! What are you really trying to say? I read the comments and felt a little uncomfortable.

5 comments:

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...

I am not suppost to be reading I am suppost to be spreading "the word" but I had to see what that pillow looked like, nearly wet myself laughing! Any back to "the word"..

Hi, here is the online petition against PETA, please sign it. Sorry you have to copy and paste it!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/autismPETA/index.html

tracey (aka rainbowmummy) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It was a joke!!!! That's all. I silly, useless, meaningless joke!

Love ya--bean

Life as the mother of 4 said...

I thought the pillow was great. I'm considering buying it for my husband. I was going to have you sew some kind of woman cover for it!

Anonymous said...

Argggggg! I'm not going to sew anything on a pillow!

I do have an idea though. Maybe you could just put one of your shirts on the pillow. Wow, that was a pretty good solution, if I do say so myself!

--bean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...