Saturday, May 31, 2008

It was just a matter of time

I was waiting for it to happen. We were so close to leaving that I thought maybe it won’t. But it did today. I was in the living room when I noticed the front door was wide open. First thought, “Why don’t the kids close the door?” second thought, “William!” I ran to the door and looked down the hall. Will was just opening the glass fire door. He was wearing only a pair of underwear put on backwards with just a hint of crack showing. I ran full speed down the hall. I looked towards the elevator. No. I ran to the next hallway. There he is! He’s trying to open a random door! Luckily it was locked. I don’t know how I would have explained that one as Will and I both ran through their apartment.

I’m glad I caught him within seconds of leaving. That would have been a little embarrassing going from door to door looking for a boy with crack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phew!!! That was close! Good thing you caught him in time.
:)
--bean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...