Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I can't think of a polite title for this.

My kids like to play hide and go seek. They play it in our two bedroom apartment. I’ve seen them try to play it in the waiting area at MyGym. They play it wherever they can. Yesterday, we were at my husband’s office for about an hour. He is the only one who works at that office so there are four empty offices and a bunch of office furniture.

After they got bored of spinning and pushing each other around on the chairs they decided to play hide and go seek. They’re hiding in cupboards, under desks, wherever they find a cubbyhole. I walked into an office. Bri is stuck in a garbage can! I don’t know why she thought she could fit! I try to pull her out. I can’t. Maybe I’m laughing too hard. Don’t worry. We got it off.

I don’t know what to say. That’s the kind of mother I am.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day!
--bean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...