Thursday, May 29, 2008

How dare you, Rachel Ray!

I’m sure everyone not living under a rock has heard the horrifying news about Rachel Ray. Her stylist wrapped her in a paisley scarf that apparently looked like a keffiyeh if you squinted and tilted your head. Horror, horror! I think we should ban all scarves so as not to be confused with Yasser Arafat. I don’t care if he is dead someone may think I am a bearded old guy if I wear a scarf.

Quite frankly, I don’t think we should stop there. I am really not pleased with the Chinese record on human rights. Let’s ban Chinese food and North Korean food. Iranian food . . . well, why don’t we just drop Prez. Bush off in Iran and tell him not to come home to Texas till he’s sorted out that mess. And if he never fixes the problem well then, I guess we win either way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...