Saturday, August 16, 2008

I have no inner teenage boy to channel

My sister-in-law loves Wii’s Rock Band. She says she says she’s a teenage boy at heart. I clearly am missing that boy. A few weeks ago, I went over to a friend’s house to pick up Bri. They were playing Rock Band. I tried easy bass. It didn’t go very well. After a couple of tries they suggested I try the drums because that was easier. I tried it. Even with someone else playing the peddle it went just about as well as the guitar. Then I tried singing. Again I caused us to lose even though I was brought back to life twice. I see the appeal of the game. I’ll probably even buy it once my kids get on the ball and buy the Wii. But I don’t suppose I’ll ever be good enough to get through a song.

Post Script:

I played it again on Thursday and I got through an entire song! Yes, it lasted long enough that my hand started to hurt and I wanted it to end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...