Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My daughter has a genetic pre-disposition to being a Chemistry Nerd

After seeing Brianne's grades in algebra II, I have declared that she is no longer a math nerd.  At this time I will submit that she is a Chemistry Nerd because her highest mid-term was in chemistry.  Not being a chemistry nerd (well I can't say that with authority because I never took chemistry ... however, I am still pretty darn sure it's true.).  But she is also a music nerd and as such she hooked me up with The Piano Guys who I will admit are pretty awesome even for none-music nerds such as myself.  So do yourself a favor and check them out!

O Fortuna (because I adore Carmina Burana!!!)


And Star Cello Wars because it's awesome too!


You've probably already seen one of their videos but if you haven't check them out here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...