Monday, June 20, 2011

Freedom is in sight

Well, at least for the kids.  My busy season is fast approaching.  Tomorrow is Bri’s last day. Wednesday is Jake’s and Lizzy’s.  And Will gets next week off.  Bri leaves for a youth trip Thursday morning.  And on Friday I’m taking Jake and Lizzy to Six Flags.  Marcy’s husband Tom and Dav are coming.  Marcy said she didn’t want to go and volunteered to take Will off the bus when she gets Pete.  I, not being one to pass on an opportunity, took her up on her offer.  I’ll admit I wasn’t looking forward to taking Will without my husband because he pinches at Six Flags … a lot!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

watching the kids watch Blues clues in 2 different rooms holds so much more appeal for me than dragging my kiester all over 6 flags so that other people can go on terrifying rides.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...