Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Figuring out Lizzy

It’s no secret that Lizzy kicks my butt.  She can out subborn, out wait, out … me.  Well, I came up with a little bit-o-magic on Tuesday.  I got her to practice her flute, and do her homework without complaint.  (Ok, let’s be honest, she actually did both rather than just complain about me wanting her to do both before not doing either.  Yes, I realize that wouldn’t fly at your house.  I agree you are the better mother.  Move on.)

I started by announcing she could go with me to thtudnwytb.  Then I casually mentioned I would be using tools and cutting walls.  She could not do her jobs fast enough.  Jacob on the other hand asked “do I have to go?”

1 comment:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Still love the acronym. It just rolls off the toungue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...