Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Visiting the Redneck Riveria

I read that in a guidebook and thought it was hilarious! We are at Virginia beach with Marcy and Tom. I figured we'd take it by (autistic) storm. On Monday we went to the Air and Space museum. The kids loved it. It was really hands on. Will enjoyed it too. He liked sitting in the kids' plastic airplane. He also was very interested in the flight simulator. I took him upstairs to show him some of the airplanes. I took him inside an airplane to let him play with the controls. When he realized where he was he said, "No plane!" and RAN away. I had to chase him down and promise him he didn't have to fly.

On Sunday, we drove past a small airport. I told Will to look at it. I felt a finger poking my back. Then another poke. "No airport." I'm going out on a limb here but ... I'm getting the idea that Will isn't thrilled with flying.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...