Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And Yet Another Reason Why My Sister Jane Is Unbelievable

She writes weekly emails that include things like:  “Adam would have turned 16 on Thursday . . . We bought Superman colored balloons – the only yellow was a smiley face – perfect.  We had a party with pizza and cream soda at the cemetery.  David brought his guitar so we could sing Happy Birthday… and other songs.”   And she included a picture of her family at the cemetery.  I like knowing that if I feel like talking about Adam to her I can without worrying about hurting her.  Because we all miss him!

2 comments:

Kim Wombles said...

((())) Your sister Jane has a wonderful attitude. Hugs to you and yours during this time of remembrance of Adam.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Thanks. My sister is amazing! Not that I'm biased or anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...