Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Spelling to Communicate

 I have no idea if anyone still reads this blog. If you do and if you have a non, minimal or unreliable Speaker find a Spelling to Communicate (S2C) practitioner at I-ASC.org and give your child the ability to communicate! 

Will has been spelling for just over two years and can type on a held keyboard and is working on independent typing. He can request pain medication now. He chooses what he wants to do on his birthday. He told us what he wants to do for Christmas. He asked for piano lessons last November. He can play games with the family. He told me he wanted to snorkel and because I knew he did I could confidently coach him through doing it even though his body wasn't cooperating.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...