Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Not My Namesake

Official Announcement:

My little (though taller) sister had a baby girl last week

Hurray!

Most important announcement:

Although, she was given permission to name said child after me; shockingly and inexplicably she chose not to.  

(I'm trying really hard not to be offended!)

She may say that they "already" have a daughter with whose middle name is mine.  But as that daughter was named after Mark's mother -- it doesn't count.  This is probably the last niece I will have, thus my last chance to have one of my siblings name a daughter after me ... and it hurts.

(The baby's middle name is Elizabeth.)

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Well, if she wasn't going to go with your name, Big Daddy was open and available. Better yet - THTUDNWMTB.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

I'm not sure if she'd really want to name her daughter after a house and even I am not sure how to pronounce the darn thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...