Monday, February 7, 2011

If Will Went Wild

And got a tattoo I know what it would say.  Not that I think that is likely as he is not self-injurious and I think social services would be called if I dragged my autistic 11 year-old into a parlor and said, “I want a ‘I heart my mom’ tattoo on his chest.”

If Will got a tattoo it would cover much of his leg, and in very large letters it would say …

March 2003



Coming soon on video and DVD

(btw – those circles are windows, and isn’t that the most adorable way to draw a window you’ve ever seen?  Yeah, I thought so.)

3 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Only losers get tattoos. Oh. Wait. Never mind.

Anonymous said...

@ Big Daddy: haha, LOL.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Unless their tattoos say "I heart my mom"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...