Monday, October 18, 2010

Apparently I’m a little Grumpy

Or a lot.  My husband mentioned that I’ve been grumpy since school started.  It’s not surprising since I’m getting up at 5:30 to take Bri to seminary.  When I get home I get back in bed and try really hard to fall back asleep but it doesn’t work very well.

My husband said, “I think you’re sleep deprived.”  I agreed.  Then he told me that he thought I just didn’t like him for a couple years when the boys little, now he realizes that  I was just a sleep-deprived grump.

That’s me.  Apparently I don’t do well when I don’t get enough sleep.  Since Bri can’t drive for two years I should try to think of some kind of strategy to deal with my ill temper.

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

I too get grumpy when sleep deprived. I think that is why everyone in my family goes out of their way to make sure I get a good nap every now and then. No one wants to see me grumpy.

Life as the mother of 4 said...

Jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...