Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lindzing

I thought I’d share an email from one of Will’s old therapists “Lindzing” as he fondly called her. She sent this after she stopped working with him.

“Also, thank you again for the time I have spent at your house. I never felt like I was working when I was with you guys. I am so appreciative to have had the opportunity to spend so much time with all of you—especially my William. I have learned infinitely more from his simple words and actions then I could from my higher education experience. It is amazing to me that Will can find more happiness in the simplest things like singing songs and getting tickles then some people will find in a lifetime.


I am thankful to Will for teaching myself and others unconditional love, sharing, acceptance, humor and friendship. He has such a big heart and an infectious smile! He certainly leaves an invaluable impression on everyone who meets him. Will is so lucky to have such an amazing family who is so great with him. All the credit goes to you guys for your hard work and of course his. Hopefully I'll see you soon!”


That is an example of the kind of people that he’s been lucky enough to have work with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...