Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In case anyone wondered about my political leanings




You Are 44% Democrat



You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.

You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!






You Are 12% Republican



If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.

You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

How Republican Are You?


I really do think I'm more than 44% Democrat.

1 comment:

The Hansen's said...

Marjorie,
I took the quiz and I'm 36% Democrat and 8% Republican. I'm REALLY shocked that you are more Republican than me!
And yes, I agree with you, you are way more Democrat than that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...